Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Uh-oh...

This isn't going well at all.
Maybe...
I think we're in trouble here.


Without stating any names, say something to three people.
1. Oh my God, I miss you so much. I'm sorry I'm so afraid. Not like you probably want to see me again, anyway.
2. I wish I could trust you enough to believe you when you say you'll come to see me soon. It's hard, though. I'm sorry.
3. What the hell is wrong with you?

Is your profile private?
They usually are. And if I can't make them private, I don't say much.

What’s something that always gives you chills?
Roaches. Or some of the bizzare things that Ange compares unplesant things to. Ew.

How has this past week been for you?
Pretty dull. Yesterday evening was pretty good, though. :D And I'm not complaining; it beats school.

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
If they don't want to talk to me that bad, that's fine. I'll miss them, but I'll always be here if they ever want to talk to me again.

How many months until your birthday?
I don't know. It's in September. Pretty soon.

Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes?
Certainly.

Name the first person you can think of that you know who has a tattoo?
I think Aunt Anna..?

Are you good at giving directions?
Depends on how well I know the area they're asking for. I'm good at drawing maps, though. :D

What’s your favorite thing to eat with Peanut Butter?
Chocolate.

Do you currently have a hickey?
No one likes me enough. xD

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Late spring/early summer or late summer/early fall, where the days are quite warm but the nights are crisp.

If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to tell you?
Uhhh.
Just... Tell me? I don't need serenaded or anything fancy. If anyone sat down, whipped out a guitar, and started singing to me, I might laugh.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Actually, yes. For once, I'm not in pajamas.

What was on your mind today?
The difficulties of applying for college classes.

Last person you gave something to?
... Deidre?

Do you like winter time?
Shit naw.

Did you ever lose a best friend?
Only once, actually. I've known my most recent best friend since I was nine, which isn't exactly recent. Of course, I had another best friend at that time, but we're still in touch even though we've grown apart a bit.

Did you ever get shot in the knee?
... What?

When was the last time you burned your finger?
Sunday. xD

Did you ever kill someone?
... Is this a legitimate question?

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Earlier today. Had to make a phone call. D:

What’s the greatest smell in the world?
An old, discontinued body wash smell from Bath and Body Works. I hate that store, but Mom loves it and found that for me. It was called 'comfort.' I have a body spray of that stuff, but it doesn't smell as good as the soap did.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
If they needed the support, sure.

Can you play Guitar Hero?
I've only played it once in my life.

What’s on your bedroom floor?
Dirty clothes.

Are you a jealous person?
Yes. Painfully.

Any plans for tomorrow?
Hittin' up the art shops with Deidre. 8D Score.

Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Not normally. Unless I'm feeling reeeaaallyyy self-concious.

Can you successfully blow up & tie a balloon?
After a couple of attempts, certainly.

Do you think you’ve made a difference in anyone’s life?
I can hope so, but I doubt it. It'd be great if I ever did, though, provided it was for the best.

Do you bump into someone’s arm if you want to hold their hand?
...No? I don't know. I haven't held enough people's hands. I usually just grab their wrist, though, I think. I haven't held someone's hand in a long time.

When’s your birthday?
2nd September.

Last thing you laughed at?
Some picture Sydney showed me.

Which of your friends is easiest to talk to?
Sydney, Alex, and Kaley. :D

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
"...Why is my computer turned off?"

What color are your eyes?
Supar dark brown. :] They look black in pictures.

Who do you hate currently?
Just one person. :]

What’s your all-time favorite ROMANCE movie?
Uhh. The Notebook, I think. It was pretty funny in a lot of parts. :D


Do you like the rain?
Love it.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
A few people.

Who are you thinking about right now?
Fictious characters of mine.

2 comments: